We'd love your school to join almost 500 other Duffy schools around New Zealand.
Being a Duffy school means more than just handing out books to children. Our schools play an active part in fostering a love of books and reading in their children. Each school appoints a Duffy Coordinator who will drive the programme and coordinate a variety of events throughout the year. These include:
- Distributing and collating book order forms
- Liaising with Duffy Books in Homes to organise Role Model assemblies, Duffy Theatre performances and special awards throughout the year
- Keeping in touch with your school's sponsor
- Organising weekly 'Caught Being Good' awards for students
- Nominating annual 'Caught Being Good' awards for parents and grandparents
- Completing an online survey twice a year
- Meeting annually with a Duffy Regional Representative
You can download our Year Planner to see all the events that Duffy schools take part in during the year.